21 February 2010

Well, there are advantages to being me...

Many of my family members have my e-mail address. Therefore, I get many, many forwards. I decided to have some fun with a few of the traditional fill-in-the-blank forwards that I'm sure all of you have received yourselves, many a time.
I'm going to treat them as Google Image Memes, because I have a certain affinity for random images.
The same rule as always applies: the picture must be taken from the first page of results

Forward #1
If you've opened it, you have to do it (it only takes a couple of minutes I promise!) Then send it back to the person who sent it to you and the Rest of your friends.

Six names you may be known as:




I wasn't expecting to find anything for this. My mom calls me Cookalicious, by the way.


Three things you are wearing right now:



Three things you want very badly at the moment:



Four people who will send this back:
Supposing that was an option




Two things you did last night


Two things you ate last night


Four people you talked to on the phone yesterday




Two things you are going to do tomorrow:


Four of your favourite beverages:





Forward #2
I want to see your answers!

1. What is your occupation right now?

2. What color are your socks right now?

3. What are you listening to right now?

4. What was the last thing that you ate?

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

8. How old are you today?

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

10. What is your favorite drink?

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?

12. Favorite food?

14. Favorite day of the year?

15. How do you vent anger?

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?

17. What is your favorite season?

18. Cherries or Blueberries?

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

20. Who is the most likely to respond?

21. Who is least likely to respond?

22. Living arrangements?

23. When was the last time you cried?

24. What is on the floor of your closet?

25. Who are the friends you have had the longest that you are sending this to?

26. What did you do last night ?

27. What are you most afraid of?

29. Favorite dog breed?

30. Favorite day of the week?

31. How many states have you lived in?

32. Diamonds or pearls?

33. What is your favorite flower?


If you have any other fun fill-in-the-blank forwards that I might enjoy,

People Who Read This Nonsense

My Visitors are Here

free counters