16 July 2010

CONTEST: LOL My Cat!

So, I figured out something that will cheer me up: having another contest! I am combining my love of photography and of lolcats, and unveiling the



LOL My Cat Contest!

Are you as excited as I am? I DON'T THINK YOU ARE! To be brief, I will be providing six pictures that I took of my cat, Peppermint, on a day when she looked particularly hilarious. If those pictures aren't enough, hopefully someone will comment. Anyway, I'm looking for some good lolcat pictures, ten probably, submitted by my readers. If you have Photoshop, that's super, but you can also use the Cheezburger network Lolcat Builder. All in all, I want you guys to have fun with this, and once we have enough, we'll vote on whichever one is the most epic. I will come up with a prize. Maybe a stuffed cat? I can't give you my cat, though. That's just silly.


Links
LOL My Cat Pictures: Photobucket / Facebook
Cheezburger LOL Builder: here
Submit entries: here


Have fun with it!
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment