13 April 2010

RE: An Open Letter to Stephen King

As you may recall, I wrote a post a couple months ago concerning Stephen King. My dad and I are two of a legion of rabid fans who listen to audiobooks, and we found it bothersome that our favorite book, Christine, was not available in this format. Well, Mr. King has finally heard our plea, and is releasing a slew of audiobooks, including the one we have waited so long for, on May 1st of this year. I, for one, am absolutely thrilled, and I'd like to think that I played a small part in this by posting my letter. After all, everyone Googles their name from time to time. Who knows? Maybe my blog was one of the millions of hits that came up. Whether or not I had anything to do with it, I'm still excited. Here's the countdown!

Awww, mushrooms are so cute.
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment