12 April 2010

Stiffer, Greater, Quicker, Mightier

For those who don't know, I have to tell you that I love techno. I think it comes with the territory of geekhood. One of the best techno songs I have ever heard is "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk. If you frequently frequent Youtube, you may have noticed that others share my sentiment, in some rather creative ways. Today, I'm going to share with you some of the more inventive ways my fellow Youtubers have of paying homage to this song.
Top Nine HBFS Videos
1. Daft Hands
2. Daft Bodies
3. Daft Bros
4. Daft Scrabble
5. Daft Cups
6. Daft Mouth
7. Daft NES
8. Daft Cards
9. Daft GIF
Honorable mention: Groovy Dancing Girl
I blame Spock for this one; all I did was listen to one innocent song, and it turned into hours on Youtube. He's good like that.
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment