21 December 2009

2112

Today is the twenty-first day of December, thereby making it 21/12. This is a significant number to any Rush fan, as it is the fourth, and one of the most popular, of their albums.
I haven't been posting a lot lately, because I've been depressed for most of the week. I'm used to having Spock around, and used to taking him for granted, so for him not to be here, even for a week or so, is killer. So, this is going to be a short entry, despite the fact that I had started the blog to combat my depression. Normally, writing makes me feel better, but I've been so fatigued that it seems like a chore.
So, the bulk of this entry is going to be a list. The average of 21 and 12 is 16.5, and so that is the number of the day. As in...
Sixteen-Point-Five Pictorial Examples of the Number 2112

Let's see how I pull off the 0.5
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. Yes, I can always find a Star Trek reference. This is NCC-2112, the U.S.S. Star Union

12.
13.
14.
15. Look closely... It's there.

16.
16-1/2. 2112: The Sing-Along
Too bad I didn't post this at 9:21PM, aka 2112 military time. Too bad...
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment