11 December 2009

Bitchin' in the Kitchen

I bet you didn't know that there was a sequel to my favorite movie, The Rocky Horror Picture Show. There is, and it's a hellish, weird-ass piece of film. In fact, the only reason it can be classified as a "sequel" is because Brad and Janet are central characters. They aren't even played by the same people, though! As far as I could see, only three actors were retained: Richard O'Brien, naturally; Patricia Quinn, and the guy who played the criminologist. Oh, the title... The title of the movie is Shock Treatment. It was made in 1981, six years after the original cult classic. And, despite it being absolutely abhorrent, I'd love to watch it again, if I could find a decent copy. And, I would love for it to be on DVD; the VHS copy I borrowed from the library, I suspect, is an original copy.
For now, though, I need to detox from that movie, and the best place to do that I Youtube. Therefore, I give you...
Eight Animated Rocky Horror Songs

1. Eddie's Teddy
2. Let's Do The Time Warp Again
3. Science Fiction Double Feature (Ode Tribute)
4. anime horror picture show - creature of the night: The song is actually called "Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me", but this is so cute, I'll let it slip.
5. Orochimaru is a Sweet Transvestite: I don't care for Naruto, but this was a nicely-done AMV, so I've included it.
6. Rocky Horror Lego Show AC2008
7. #74 Ouran Horror Picture Show Ep 5- The Sword Of Damocles
8. Lion King and Rocky Horror Picture Show

Planet, schmanet, Janet.
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment