03 December 2009

Ha Ha, You're Old

My dad's birthday was today. I think he had a pretty good time. Spock and I got him a Spongebob cake, and when we got home, we found out that my uncle showed up as well. This is the uncle whose wife recently died; see Mending Fences. I think he gets lonely living out in the middle of nowhere, especially now that he's living alone. We're glad to have him for as long as he needs to stay; I know that for certain. So, back to my dad. After dinner, and Spongebob cake, and presents, Spock goes up to my dad and wishes him a happy birthday, and gives him a hug. And my dad had the biggest grin on his face. It makes me so happy to know that they can get along; my dad has a lot of trouble dealing with the fact that I'm old enough to be in a relationship that could actually last. He and Spock definitely get along well, possibly because he's not a troublemaker, like many of my past boyfriends have turned out to have been.


So.... Dad turned forty-three today, but that would make for a rather long list. Instead, I'll divide 43 by 3, which is today's date, as well as a convenient number, and so we get...
Fourteen and One-Third Old, Smartass Lolcats!
How I'll pull off one-third is beyond me

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
My dad LOVES eBay. And hates losing.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
14-1/3.
Happy birthday, Dad!
~Sushi

P.S.
Spock and I are going camping over the weekend as part of a school project. No posts until Sunday! I hope you can bear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment