13 December 2009

Trust the Midas Touch

I've been babysitting for my grandparents for the past day and a half. They got a new puppy, named Midas, and he's not old enough to be home alone. So, Spock, my sister, and I are all watching the dog, because we all wanted to play with him. Midas, despite being cute and adorable, as any puppy should be, is a handful! He wants out constantly! And then, when he comes in, he pees on the floor! WHY?! However, it's been fun. In addition to watching the puppy, we also watched Shrek the Third and, again, Star Trek.

And now...

Twelve Irresistable Loldogs!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.


Pardon me, I'm taking a doughnut break.

7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Awwwwwww...
~Sushi
P.S. All of these cuties are from I Has A Hotdog, the canine equivalent of I Can Has Cheezburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment