01 December 2009

Eclipses and Rings and Circular Things

Spock and I have just finished one amazing series and begun another. We a few days last week watching the extended versions of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Those movies are ridiculously long to begin with, and with the extended versions, another hour is tacked on to each one, at the least. It was fun, though, if only for the fact that I understand a lot more of Spock's nerdy LotR jokes. I suppose I could have called him Gimli on my blog, but he's a bit too tall for that. Speaking of LotR jokes, Spock told me about the viral video "Taking the Hobbits to Isengard". If you ever want to annoy the crap out of someone, send them this video. It's like a geekier version of rickrolling. On another thread, I was very weirded out when Spock told me that the actor who played Boromir Eomer was Bones in the new Star Trek movie.
Today, we started watching the first season of Heroes. We've only watched the first two episodes so far, but I like it already. And I'll admit, I'm mostly watching it because of Sylar, aka Zachary Quinto. Tomorrow, more Heroes!
But for now...
Fourteen Heroes Fanart Pictures
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
More Heroes joy tomorrow!
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment