14 October 2009

Delicious Tomato Soup

My lovely boyfriend-like person, Spock, has just made a can of delicious tomato soup, because I seem to have the flu, or some other nasty disease. On the bottom of the can, we learned that the expiration date was sometime in 2011. So, I ask you, how in the HELL can they make soup keep for that long. It may be October or '09, but still, that's a long time for a can of soup. Vegetables shouldn't be able to stretch that far into the future. But enough of my ranting. Time for another list, courtesy of the plethora of stupid Facebook note quizzes that I have done.


My Life According to Rush
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 (or more) people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. You can use current or older artists. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Rush

Are you a male or female:
Emotion Detector

Describe yourself:
Nobody's Hero

How do you feel:
Faithless

Describe where you currently live:
The Stars Look Down

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
The Twilight Zone

Your favorite form of transportation:
Red Barchetta

Your best friend is:
Digital Man

You and your best friends are:
We Hold On

What's the weather like:
Available Light

Favorite time of day:
Fly By Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Cut to the Chase

What is life to you:
Ghost of a Chance

Your last relationship:
Sweet Miracle

Your fear:
The Enemy Within

What is the best advice you have to give:
Turn the Page

Thought for the Day:
Where's My Thing?

How I would like to die:
Between the Wheels

My soul's present condition:
Losing It

My motto:
Closer to the Heart



Just a hint; Rush is my absolute FAVORITE band. They will pop up often.
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment