28 October 2009

We Loved With a Love that Was More Than Love

Last night, Spock and I went to one of the local libraries to watch an Edgar Allan Poe re-enacter. I don't think either one of us had seen anything like this before, but I think I can speak for the both of us when I say that this guy was rather impressive. The re-enacter's name was Duffy Hudson; he's been doing this for about seven or eight years, by his count. The voice he used for Poe was a bit odd at first-- it sounded like a cross between a southern gentleman and Forrest Gump. I suppose that it was appropriate, however, as Poe was a bit wacky. Hudson performed The Tell-Tale Heart, Annabel Lee, and, naturally, The Raven, while also entertaining the audience with details of his extremely melancholy life. R. I. P. Poe...





And now, for a Poe-inspired list.
17 Awesome Episodes of Lenore the Cute Little Dead Girl


1. Death Bed: My FAVORITE episode


2. The New Toy


3. A Walk in the City


4. Ragamuffin


5. Little Bunny Foo Foo


6. The Taxidermy


7. Queen of the Fairy Gnomes


8. The Return of Mr. Gosh


9. Grave Error


10. Magic Muffin


11. Kitty 46 and Kitty 53


12. The Day that Mr. Chippy Walked


13. The Tea Party


14. The Fugly Duckling


15. The Last Dance of the Ladybug


16. The Thing What Came from the Poopy Chair


17. Frito the Demon


Good night, Kitty #12!
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment