10 November 2009

Less QQ, More Pew-Pew

World Religions class, if it is good for nothing else, is a source of great entertainment. For example, we just began the chapter on Christianity, and learned that the Gospels [i.e. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John] were written, with the possible exception of John, by a person identified only as Q. As I told Spock, I was completely Trekking out. For those of you who are unaware, Q is a character from Star Trek. I am still fairly new at being a Trekker, so I looked him up on Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki that I am so desperately fond of. Have fun with that.

And now, for a list.
Eight Spectacular Cakes
Because I'm super hungry right now!
1. Awesome Dragon Cake [is Awesome]

2. Party Dress Cake

3. Wii Cake

4. Fail Cake [well, the whole blog is about failed cakes, but this is the one Google blessed me with]

5. Corpse Bride Wedding Cake

6. Life-Size Wall-E Cake

7. Zombie Cake

8. Kitty Litter Cake


These are so very nom-worthy...
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment