14 November 2009

Requiem for a Dealership

Maybe it's appropriate that Spock and I saw a funeral procession on the way home from school. This morning, we got one of those unpleasant phone calls in which we were told that my aunt died, apparently of a drug overdose. She was thirty-five. Shortly after, my dad and I left to go to an auction at the car dealership he worked at. We equated it to a funeral; many of the people who worked there gathered in small huddles. We stayed until nearly the end, mostly to see how much the hoists and other larger items would go for. It was strange to walk through a building I had spent so many weekend at, enduring my dad's complete lack of patience and understand, and then his complete compassion and loving paternity. A strange feeling indeed.



In order to cheer myself up...
Twenty cute animations. Yes, I said twenty.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Searching for them is half the fun!
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment