21 November 2009

Pining for the Fields?!

I'm feeling rather jaunty tonight. My dad found a Monty Python special on IFC- they've been running them for about a month now- so I decided to write a second, certainly funnier, blog entry.
So of course, being a Monty Python freak, I am linking you up to my...
Top 13 Favorite Monty Python Skits

1. Ministry of Silly Walks
2. How Not to Be Seen
3. The Parrot Sketch
4. The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
5. The Galaxy Song
6. The Lumberjack Song in German
7. Self-Defense Against Fruit
8. The Black Knight
9. The Spanish Inquisition
10. Argument Clinic
11. Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge
12. Military Fairy
13. The Funniest Joke in the World
Oh, and just for kicks, Rowan Atkinson: Invisible Drums

Always look on the bright side of life!
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment