"I feel so liberated! But now I'm in college, so I have graduate all over again!"
How I did it:
- studied hard; really, really hard...
- didn't pay attention to friends who dropped out sophomore year; it's not worth it
- joined some clubs and sports to make things less boring
- joined some more clubs, and ran for some offices
- got in trouble occasionally, but not enough to even get a detention
- had fun, even if there was occasional drama and bad days
Lessons & tips:
- Be yourself; don't bow to the mainstream
- Don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to do, unless it's an assignment
- Lay off the MMORPGs; they don't help
- Don't date every hot body you see,
- Don't settle just because you want to be like everyone else
- Don't give anyone your computer password; it WILL be exploited.
- Crazy clothes
- Thrift store shoes
- Childish folders
- Awesome friends
- Block scheduling!!!
It took me 4 years.
It made me smarter-ish!