18 November 2009

Scriptophilia NOS

Tomorrow, my Abnormal Psych partner and I will be presenting our amazing slideshow about paraphilias. For those of you who don't know, a paraphilia is a sexual deviance. Among the common paraphilias are pedophilia, voyeurism, and transvestism, among others. A -philia qualifies as a paraphilia when it is required for the sexual enjoyment of the individual. Our slideshow is at least 65 slides long; I have no doubt that we'll get an A. In fact, this is one of the few times that I'm not nervous the night before a presentation; I'm that confident about this.
However....

In honor of the release of the new Star Trek movie [which was actually yesterday], I present this list:


9 Hilarious Star Trek Products!
1. Star Trek Eggo Waffles

2. Spock Barbie: They also made Uhura and Kirk, but you know me; I love me some Spock!

3. Star Trek iPod

4. Red Shirt Cologne

5. ST:TNG Personal Log

6. The Star Trek Cookbook, by Ethan Philips et al.

7. Spock USB Drive

8. Star Trek Scrabble

9. Interactive Tribble



May the economy live long and prosper.
~Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment